I love, love, love romantic, fluffy flowers and think everyone should have them to enjoy. We’ve planted beautiful La Belle Epoch, Apricot Impression and Foxtrot tulips, peachy daffodils, Champagne ranunculus and Panda anemones on the farm. Our flowers should begin by late April. Later in the spring, early summer the peonies will join them. Contact us in February for black and grey pussy willows or curly willow branches. Be sure to give us some lead time to fulfill your request our flowers are really fresh!
Follow this link to check out our Christmas wreath making opportunities in the fall. Thank you for your interest and contact us anytime with questions.
General Flower Availability
- Pussy willows (Pink, Grey, Black), Curly willow – January, February
- Lily of the Valley, Peony, – May
- Anemone – Mid April, May
- Ranunculus – May and Early June
- Sweet Peas – July
- Dahlias – August, September until frost
- Rose Hips and Christmas Wreaths – September, October, November, December
The specified time frames are dependent on the weather. Follow us on Instagram and Facebook for current information or better yet, buy a flower share in our store to guarantee your flowers when they are ready!